You need a Realtor, Here¬ís Why:
As a licensed real estate professional I provide much more than the service of helping you find your ideal home. Realtors® are expert negotiators with other agents, seasoned financial advisors with clients, and superb navigators around the local neighborhood. They are members of the National Association of Realtors (NAR) and must abide by a Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice enforced by the NAR. A professional Realtor® is your best resource when buying your home.
Let Me be Your Guide —
- As a knowledgeable Realtor® I can save you endless amounts of time, money, and frustration.
- As a knowledgeable Realtor® I know the housing market inside and out and can help you avoid the “wild goose chase.”
- As a knowledgeable Realtor® I can help you with any home, even if it is listed elsewhere or if it is being sold directly by the owner.
- As a knowledgeable Realtor® I know the best lenders in the area and can help you understand the importance of being pre-qualified for a mortgage. I can also discuss down payments, closing costs, and monthly payment options that suit you.
- As a knowledgeable Realtor®, I am an excellent source for both general and specific information about the community such as schools, churches, shopping, and transportation – – plus tips on home inspections and pricing.
- A knowledgeable Realtor® I am experienced at presenting your offer to the homeowner and can help you through the process of negotiating the best price. We bring objectivity to the buying transaction, and we can point out the advantages and the disadvantages of a particular property.
- And the best thing about me as your Realtor® is that all this help normally won’t cost you a cent. Generally, the seller pays the commission to the Realtor®.
Understanding Your Agency
|Seller Agency (Single Agency)|
|Buyer Agency (Single Agency)|
Transaction Broker (Dual Agency)
Advantages of a Buyer Agency
Your interests are professionally represented —
Enlisting the services of a professional Buyer’s Agent is similar to using an accountant to help you with your taxes, a doctor to help you with your health care, or a mechanic to help you with your car. If you had the time to devote to learning everything about accounting, medicine, and automotive mechanics, you could do these services yourself. But who has the time? This is why you allow other professionals to help you in their specific areas of expertise.
We will take care of the hassles of everyday real estate transactions for you. We let you concentrate on your full-time job, while we do our job. We will guide you through the home-buying process and exclusively represent your interests as we help you find a home, present your contract offer, negotiate, and close on your home!
You get a personal specialist who knows your needs —
Just as your accountant, doctor, and mechanic understand your specific needs, your Buyer’s Agent gets to know your real estate needs and concerns. This type of relationship is built through open communication at all times. Your Buyer’s Agent will save you a lot of time by providing you all the details about any home before you see it. In addition, your Buyer’s Agent will listen to your feedback and concerns about each home.
You will quickly and conveniently get a great home —
The advantage to signing a Buyer’s Agency Agreement with me is that you will have a professional agent working to find and secure the ideal home for you. It is nearly impossible to find a home that meets your needs, get a contract negotiated, and close the transaction without an experienced agent. You won’t need to spend endless evenings and weekends driving around looking for homes or trying to search computer networks by yourself. When you tour homes with your professional Buyer’s Agent, you will already know that the homes meet your criteria and are within your price range.
What is the Buyer’s Agency Agreement —
Entering into a Buyer’s Agency Agreement has countless advantages. When you sign the agreement, you are simply agreeing to “hire” a personal representative who, by law, must represent your best interests to the best of his/her ability. All of this personal service is available at absolutely NO COST TO YOU! The Seller’s Agent is responsible for paying your Buyer’s Agent fee. With me, you get a professional agent devoted to protecting your needs and to helping you make one of the most important investment decisions of your life –- and you don’t even have to pay the fee!